Updated version – 16th of December 2015.
As promised in our recent post here are some additional hand outs from the recent GMWRAG session at Salix Homes in Salford from Housing Systems on EEA Right To Reside For Family Members and Extended Family Members. Follow the preceding link for the presentation itself.
The additional notes are as follows:
- – Guidance re: “compelling evidence”.
- – DWP sample JSA letter re: EEA nationals.
- – Desmond Routledge article re: EEA jobseekers.
- – Definitions of terms for EEA nationals.
- – EEA nationals flow-chart.
- – Bristol flow-chart on EEA nationals. Apologies for the earlier version of this post which credited this to Brighton. This should be read with the accompanying Rightsnet thread before your brain implodes at the level of detail.
In the meantime, to say thanks to Housing Systems we did agree to remind GMWRAG members that more detailed training is available from them across a variety of related subjects. Full details can be downloaded from their brochure here.
Supplementary notes re: the food bank presentation are awaiting approval. We’ll post as soon as we have that.Follow @GMWRAGtweets