GMWRAG can now confirm that the Friday meeting in Trafford is now effectively a “sell out”. Everything attendees need to know about the meeting can still be found in our post at https://gmwrag.wordpress.com/2018/10/05/your-all-in-one-gmwrag-post-on-gmwrag-in-trafford
As an update on that post:
- All attendees had to let GMWRAG know directly they wanted a place. The meeting is now at capacity so anyone thinking they can just turn up on the day as per previous GMWRAG meetings will be turned away. We’ve not done this before and, whilst it does feel rather extraordinary, there’s a first time for everything.
- Anyone thinking of attending for only part of the day is actively encouraged to not do so.
- It’s unfair on those people who would like to attend for the whole day.
- In another first, a waiting list was created as soon as we hit capacity.
- If you can’t attend for the day then please don’t attend and we can give your place to someone on the waiting list.
- This is a business meeting with very clearly defined aims. If you’re not going to participate in any future GM UC forum then there’s little point in attending.
- If you cannot attend at all please let us know ASAP as we can offer your place to people on the waiting list.
NB: Anyone who chooses to attend for only part of the day will be given no priority for tickets for the free GMWRAG/GMSCG/NWMHWRAG EA 10 equalities and welfare benefits event being run in January 2019. That will also be limited to 50 and for the first time will be ticketed (free) via Eventbrite.Follow @GMWRAGtweets